We just received an email informing us that our application to Road Trip Nation was accepted! We are an official Indie Road Trip (Well, Tara, Juliana, Molly, and Lucy are). We’ll be filming interviews with our heroes and other people we meet on the trip, editing the footage and sending it in to Road Trip Nation, in exchange for a travel expenses grant.
- Announcing… the Downside-Up Circus
- Criss Cross on Youtube!
- Post-Tour Geo-mapping fun
- Posing a Question to All Those Musically Inclined (or otherwise)…
- And the Bus Makes it Back to Boston… Barely.
- And so the tour ends… or does it?
- America: You’ve been CROSSED!
- making our way west…
- How Iowa helped Criss Cross get its groove back
- Adventures in Free Schooling
- American Youth Circus Organization
- Boulder Circus Center
- Circus Folk Unite!
- Dani Abroad
- Elsewhere Artist Collective
- Everyday Circus
- Liberation Frequency
- New England Center for the Circus Arts
- Road Trip Nation
- School of Acrobatics and New Circus Arts
- Simply Circus, Inc.
- St. Louis CAMP
- Victoria In Austrailia